Monday 3 November 2008

kitchen poetry 1

after reading Ali's blog this afternoon I rashly decided to join in with simple sparrow's Kitchen poetry challenge - post a photograph of your kitchen everyday. Ali cleverly cleaned hers first, but I decided no - I shall just get my camera and photograph the first thing I see....



post school accumulation; you can usually tell how much tea I've been drinking by the number of mugs stacked up by the sink, plus lunch boxes ready to empty and wash out, and my car keys, I'll be looking for them later......

back tomorrow, with a tag, some sewing, and probably more washing up!

11 comments:

  1. Hey I had those blue mugs,from bhs? they were part of my first dinner service when I got married, I find they always discontinue sets just when I have nearly got all the ones I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I was reading back in your blog (April 08) can you tell me what the cafe is that had the cake stands and lovely tea? I live in Northallerton so I am hoping its not a million miles from me??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you're keeping it real Tess. No way I'm ever showing a picture of my kitchen sink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your worktop is the same as mine! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this idea but the chances of me posting every day for a week - especially this week as we have a huge fundraiser on Saturday - arfe slim to none. So I'll just look at yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dennis the Menis lunchboxes - now that takes me back a year or two!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very snazzy kettle you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is an insight into your daily life............... and I really like that................... feels sort of privileged in a funny kind of way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fun...I was so tempted to join in, but couldn't possibly post every day from my kitchen just now--LOL! Fun to see a glimpse of what's happening at yours :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  10. that looks so much like a pic that could be taken from my kitchen apart from the lunchbox - ours is star wars
    lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of tea cups by the sink, now that looks like my kitchen does!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments, and I'll reply if I can see your email, or here in the comment box.