Monday 2 November 2009

this week we've been.........

this week we've been............



scaring the post man



living a pirate fantasy life



eating soup



putting up a bird table, and delighting in watching it being visited



making aliens at the Hancock Museum

and splashing in puddles, drinking LOTS of tea, buying velcro so I can finish the worst sewing project in the world - EVER, reading a truly depressing book for book club, cutting back a hawthorn hedge to make some room for the bird feeder, and spending two days finding thorns embedded in my hands, realising I'm about 2 months late for something, and driving around the country way too much in a week of half term holiday - holiday for who I wonder - I'm exhausted

12 comments:

  1. I hope you're having a good sit down today. Is that dashing pirate you? Or perhaps I should say, are you the dashing pirate? Lovely to 'see' you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good time...and busy too--do hope you had some time to relax at the weekend... And that all of you had a very Spooktacular Halloween! Is that you in pirate gear?! Happy Days ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Hello' Captain!! Would that be Jack Sparrow?!

    Love the costume,

    have a lovely week,

    Nina x

    ps. the sun is shining today though we didn't brave the elements at the weekend. It was fortunate you could get home a different route. Nx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the best Jack Sparrow EVER!!!!!

    And that creepy hand in the mail slot positively rules!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness! I'm exhausted just reading it!
    Love the scary hand too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness! I'm exhausted just reading it!
    Love the scary hand too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blimey, you've joined a book club ALREADY?? Very impressive, even if the book is rubbish!
    Love the moustache....!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been so busy! Love the pumpkin and the pirate costume!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dearly hope your book club discuss the book. Two different book clubs have had me reading two different books, only to discuss the things for a fraction of a second.

    Gah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shouldn't it be Jackie Sparrow? Arrrr.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Phew! That sounds like the most hectic week ever!
    (and "insert your favourite innuendo regarding pirates here" ;) )
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments, and I'll reply if I can see your email, or here in the comment box.