Thursday 5 December 2013

wild and windy

oh boy it's wild and windy out there today. Miss K left one of her books at home as she left for school this morning, and then came running back for it, she looked crazy wild and windswept and had only been outside 30 seconds......


J is flying to New Orleans tomorrow, if it had been today I doubt he would have needed a plane, he could have just opened an umbrella and off you would fly.


His most important task of the day, is not making sure he packs his passport, or getting some $ or preparing for the meeting.
 No -  he has to take my camera back to the shop.... 
sad face.
I love it, it is small, and shiny and goes everywhere with me, but recently I have missed oh so many photo's, it just won't hold any battery charge. I charge it, take a photo, leave it in my bag, and the next day, flat as a pancake.....  I don't know what the outcome of the return will be. 


So I can't yet show you the Christmas table runner I'm working on, with lovely wonky trees and soon some lovely wonky stars. 


but I found these apple photos. look this one has a star in. will that do for now?


11 comments:

  1. Found stars are always special :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wild and windy here too! Love your found star, it is perfect. I love wonky stars too :)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. Boo to rubbish battery charging. Woo to the wind and yahoo to wee little stars inside apples. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful apple photos -- and the stars are perfect for this time of year. Good Luck on the camera repair. My poor lens has been in the shop for-e-v-e-r. It came back once, worse off than when I sent it in. I wish they would hurry -- I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty apple stars. I love it when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo I like the apple star I might have to always cut my apples like that from now on just to see if I can get a pretty star as well! - annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.s. I hope your camera gets better soon. I would be lost without mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. An apple star will indeed do for me. I hope your camera is sorted soon, it will no doubt be needed to capture all of the Christmas loveliness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely apple stars- very wet here too-I'm lost without my camera- so I know how you feel:) Hope you get it back soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVELY apple-stars! :o) Hope J has GREAT time in New Orleans... very exciting. Hope your camer is feeling better soon, poor dear... ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know what you mean about the camera as mine has started to do the same. It's been so frustrating when I see something amazing, reach for the camera and nothing. It's not even my camera either - it's actually my daughter's!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments, and I'll reply if I can see your email, or here in the comment box.