Sunday 29 November 2015

weekending and party planning

I've spent the weekend writing clues.
clues and puzzles and riddles, and codes and ciphers.

morse code, and polybius ciphers, dingbats and skip codes, ottendorf ciphers and date ciphers, scytales and riddles.

A complex indoor treasure hunt birthday party in the making. followed by Lots of party food.
teenage boys need Lots of party food apparently.
and ice cream.
lots of ice cream.

The teenage girl has requested a dvd, ice cream and pizza party. Much Easier.



It's been wild wet and windy here this weekend, planning cosy colourful parties is so much better than going out!

11 comments:

  1. Wow - what a brain twisting party plan! Sounds excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like they will be fantastic, you're quite legendary at parties I think. I hope they go well. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like the best party ever! Can you plan for me next year? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to book you too, that sounds like a great party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. party planning I can do, housework - not one of my strengths.........

      Delete
  5. Did you used to work at Bletchley.... what am I saying you're way too young, MI5 then?
    It sounds a fantastic party for a teenage boy. Mind you pizza and ice cream also sounds very good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, sounds intriguing and fun. Top marks to you for making such an effort. I have to confess to being a bit slack when it comes to entertainment at my kids' parties. A request for a dvd and pizza would be perfect! Hope they all love it. Sam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it might sound like a lot of effort, but compared to taking a whole lot of them into Newcastle - which was the first suggestion from the teenage boy this is a piece of cake..........

      Delete
  7. You are a party planner extraordinaire, Tess. I am sure both parties will be wonderful!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your code breaking treasure hunt party sounds interesting, did it go well? We have a sleepover for seven 8/9 year old girls coming up this weekend, and we're planning amazing ice creams for them to concoct, I think that was something I swiped from your parties last year (really doesn't feel like a year). Have you got any favourite, silly party games too?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments, and I'll reply if I can see your email, or here in the comment box.