Thursday 1 November 2007

4 things

I saw this meme on Miss Marzie's blog, she did a general tag for anyone who wanted to play, and as I don't have any nice photos for a quick post here goes.

4 jobs I've had:
washing up person in a whole foods cafe
chambermaid in a hotel
research assistant for breast cancer/leukaemia/climate change (not all at once!)
teaching assistant

4 films I could watch over and over:
City of Angels
Notting Hill
The Horse Whisperer
Fever Pitch

4 tv shows I watch:
Spooks
Dr Who (only for with the children obviously, nothing to do with David Tenant...)
Grand Designs - we like to count how many times the word "bespoke" is used
any kind of cooking program - Nigella, Jamie etc

4 places I have lived:
Wegburg, Germany till I was 2
Liverpool
Cambridge
Rockport MA, USA

4 favourite foods:
risotto
chocolate cake
roast potatoes
raspberrys

4 favourite colours:
pink
cream
duck egg blue
lilac

4 places I'd love to be right now:
on the beach
tucked up with a quilt and a good book
in my own sewing room (well I can dream can't I)
visiting friends and family

4 names I love but couldn't call my children:
Jo
Elsbeth
Polly
Freya

4 people I want to tag:
anyone want to play?

6 comments:

  1. thanks for playing - I think it is so interesting reading about other people on the other side of the world.

    I love NottingHill as well, and all the cookery programs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I'm guessing your dad was in the forces. I was born in Wegberg too and lived there until I was 2 also!!!! I have never met anyone who was born there - how freaky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so funny. I've never met anyone who has even heard of the place! we left in 1972.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My imaginary other daughter is called Tabitha, and I have an imaginary son called Monty (one day husband might actually let me have 2 more kiddiwinks, but he's not being persuaded just yet!)

    I love Grand Designs too, 'bespoke' is one of my favourite poncey words, I'd rather like to have a bespoke house filled with bespoke children and bespoke cats amongst the bespoke glass, floating, invisible stair case (there's always one of those, isn't there?! Such practical things with small children too, I think!), and my wonderful bespoke kitchen, made by small elves in the woodland out of acorns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lov Dr Who, chocolate cake, roast potatoes and have lived in Cambridge!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments, and I'll reply if I can see your email, or here in the comment box.