1. I'm having swimming lessons because I was embarrassed when Miss K (then 7) could beat me in a race in any stroke, and told me off for not putting my face in the water in front crawl.
2. I love snow. It snowed when we got married. (the photos aren't digital so can't show you, must find someone with a scanner.)
3. I'm 37.
4. I make a really good rissotto.
5. I can't work the dvd player.
6. We didn't go on honeymoon till 2 1/2 years after we got married, when I was 5 months pregnant with Miss K, but then we had 3 weeks camping in the North Cascades, and Glacier National Park, and Olympic National Rain Forest. Just beautiful.
(photo from here)
7. None of my friends or family know about this blog, except my hubby who thinks I'm mad.
8. I love the sea, especially when it's stormy. When we move I want to live by the sea. (but that's another post, or several...)
According to Gina I'm supposed to tag other blog friends, but I'm worried if I do no-one will ever "speak" to me again. However, here goes, so if you're one of the unlucky 8 listed below and you want to play along please;
link to the person who tagged you - me! post these rules, name 8 things others don't know about you, and link to 8 other lucky bloggers. and if you don't want to please don't stop dropping by!
Vanessa at Do you mind if I knit
Katy at I'm a ginger monkey
Rowan at Clang Clang
Sheila at Tea and Toast
Val at Dotty cookie
Cathy at Miss Marzie
Alice C at The Magpie Files