Wednesday 21 November 2007

parcels to post




here is one of the pay it forward gifts ready to post. I'll let you know what's inside when it has arrived so as not to spoil the surprise.

thanks for all the lovely comments about my tagged post yesterday - it was fun, although took me a surprisingly long time to write. there's a fine line between random and ridiculous...

(Lucy - if you want to email me maybe we could meet up for a coffee if you like, I think I read on Vanessa's blog that you live near me.)

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, looks very exciting. That paper is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper. You are good - I have just about managed to think about mine but not actually made any of it yet!
    Cathy XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh is it a PIF thing? Is it? Is it? (Trying badly not to sound excited)!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments, and I'll reply if I can see your email, or here in the comment box.