Sunday 4 November 2007

forgot the camera

we went to visit the grandparents (in-laws) this weekend, and I forgot the camera.
so I have no photos of the wonderful den we made in the woods from fallen branches, and lots of leaves,
or of the sun shimmering on the river, as the leaves floated past,
or the lego space cruiser that flew around grandads sofa,
or of the bumped elbow and grazed hip that were the result of a dramatic flying fall in a coffee shop (not me!)
or the plaster with aliens and monsters - how cool is that!

but maybe tomorrow morning I take a photo of the buttons I got at the charity shop,
and the fossil coral that we found on the river bank,
and the leaves I brought home (nana thinks I'm mad by the way, "what are you going to do with them?" )
and of the homemade business cards I just sat and made to send to the friends friend with a photo of my wall hanging, and some samples of fabric. (still can't get used to this idea AT ALL but thankyou all for the wonderful supportive comments - if it all ends in tears please send tissues.)

2 comments:

  1. Jane at Snapdragon has a very interesting post on commissioned items that you may find helpful. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a great weekend.

    don't forget to show us pics of your business cards too.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments, and I'll reply if I can see your email, or here in the comment box.