Which always leads to lots of list writing.
and random ponderings.
- we had this for dinner recently. http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/moroccanlambtagine_6696
- it was quite delicious.
- there is a display of potential new school uniform in the main entrance. one girl flounced past, saying "if I have to wear that I'm going to be homeschooled" - I wonder what her parents will think about it....
- there was a discrepancy in the geography mock paper. When 17 hands go up at once it is time to admit defeat and go in search of advice.
- children who make silly noises because they think exam invigilators are foolish and have no authority learn quickly that we may not know their names, but we do know the way to the head teacher's office.
- I looked at my outfit when I got home yesterday and saw grey jumper, grey trousers, grey socks, and grey scarf.
- I matched the sky.
- Today I wore a white shirt with different coloured buttons. Colourful and not warm enough. I nearly froze to death.