good grief it's been a while since I wrote anything here.
so quick update
- mouse problem resolved. finally. the cat re caught it.....
- slugs - so far my yeast/sugar traps, and all the other protections seem to be just about working.
- now I need to stop the pigeons eating all the spinach.
- I sang in a choir concert at the Sage, Gateshead - amazing place. Wonderful acoustics.
- It's allium flowering time. Oh how I love them.
- And cow parsley. love that too. although the pollen gets everywhere. even the cats have runny eyes.....
- yesterday was hubby's birthday. We carried a birthday picnic all the way to the top of this hill, which has amazing views over the Cheviots, and the Northumberland coastline. Also huge thunderstorms We got very rained on, and carried the picnic back to the car and ate in the car park listening to the rain hammering down on the roof.... although I was less worried about wet and more worried about the lightning...... I had to make an extra large cake when we got home to recover!