Wednesday, 23 July 2008
tags, awards, and the summer holidays
I've been very lucky recently to nominated twice for this award by Lisa and Anna - thank you to you both! I am truly grateful and couldn't have done it without all you lovely people who visit - there how's that for a naff acceptance speech.
Here are the rules for this award:1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.2. Link to the person you received your award from.3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.4. Put links of those blogs on yours.5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body's mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant
Pink Purl and Attic 24 were also handing out awards, so I've collected these two pretty ones, I love the way I can decorate my blog with them..... (how sad is that!)
I'd like to pass them on to
Sheila at Tea and Toast for her lovely thoughtful Fridays
Val at dottycookie, who has such fun projects for the little ones
Phillippa at driftwoodshack for inspirational photos
and also to all of you, I know that's not the rules, but ...............
weeks and weeks ago I was tagged for the "Five Things" tag by attic 24.
These are the rules.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
I've done some of these before so I'm going to change it a bit to 5 things we're going to do this summer.
1. play with lego - lots of lego, I love it, and so does E
2. have a pretend art school, with help from here
3. go and play on the beach
4. try and speak lots of french with the help of the fridge magnets Miss K got from her teacher
5. reading and baking, with help from this book, we're planning a whole summer of fun we're going to call "Story Food Summer"
instead of tagging 5 people I'd like you all to leave me a comment, and tell me what you're going to do this summer!