Thank you Lisa for this award and the 7 things tag that came with it, ......
7 Things to do before I die
in no particular order:
- learn to crochet
- raise 2 well adjusted children
- see the Northern lights
- make a difference to someone
- take better photographs
- meet up with some of my new blog friends
- find my mobile phone
7 things I do now
- spend a lot of time looking for things that I've tidied away somewhere, or left somewhere randomly - like my keys for example, or my mobile...
- scatter threads through the house as I sew
- take lots of photographs
- drink lots of tea
- eat too much chocolate
- avoid doing the ironing at all costs, until both children are clamouring for school uniform
7 things I can't do
- park in small spaces, or parallel park, or in fact park in medium sized spaces, if I'm on my own I'll drive about till I find a space I can drive through, and straight out of, without any of that nasty reversing nonsense.
- find my mobile
- touch my toes. even after 4 years of going to an exercise class which is meant to make you all flexible and supple.....
- get the points to match up in this quilt block I'm making with triangles.
- make small talk at parties where I don't know anyone, - I'm always the one in the kitchen doing the washing up...
- start the day without a cup of tea - this started when I was pregnant with Miss K, and if I moved at all first thing in the morning I felt awful, so J would bring me breakfast in bed. I no longer get the breakfast - who'd want cornflakes at 6am, but I still get the tea.
7 things that I find attractive in the opposite sex
- the ability to park
- sledge hammer or saw wielding ability
- being able to cook me delicious dinner
- willingness to deal calmly with insurance companies/builders/phone company/estate agents when I am so cross with them I want to shout and hurl the phone at them
- sense of humour - you need one in this house!
- extreme tolerance of my inability to park
- being willing to bring me a cup of tea in bed every morning, and then not be ungrateful when I ignore it and go back to sleep.
- in a minute
- have you cleaned your teeth?
- has anyone seen my keys?
- has anyone seen my mobile?
- I love you
- when will you two be old enough to make mummy a cup of tea?
- what would you like for dinner?
not sure if this is admire as in have a crush on, or admire as in talent, charitable good works, or sense of humour....
so a random selection then.... Nigella, Ian Botham, Kylie, Rebecca Addlington, Ronan Keating, James Blunt, David Tennant
7 favourite foods
- chocolate cake
- chocolate dipped strawberries
- chocolate brownie
- hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows
- hot buttered toast
- Christmas dinner
mmm, do you think I should have tried to include some healthy options...
Simone, Lynn, Nancy, Rachael, LizzieJane, Jessica, Lesley
7 people to join in the fun..