1. I'm having swimming lessons because I was embarrassed when Miss K (then 7) could beat me in a race in any stroke, and told me off for not putting my face in the water in front crawl.
2. I love snow. It snowed when we got married. (the photos aren't digital so can't show you, must find someone with a scanner.)
3. I'm 37.
4. I make a really good rissotto.
5. I can't work the dvd player.
6. We didn't go on honeymoon till 2 1/2 years after we got married, when I was 5 months pregnant with Miss K, but then we had 3 weeks camping in the North Cascades, and Glacier National Park, and Olympic National Rain Forest. Just beautiful.
(photo from here)
7. None of my friends or family know about this blog, except my hubby who thinks I'm mad.
8. I love the sea, especially when it's stormy. When we move I want to live by the sea. (but that's another post, or several...)
According to Gina I'm supposed to tag other blog friends, but I'm worried if I do no-one will ever "speak" to me again. However, here goes, so if you're one of the unlucky 8 listed below and you want to play along please;
link to the person who tagged you - me! post these rules, name 8 things others don't know about you, and link to 8 other lucky bloggers. and if you don't want to please don't stop dropping by!
Vanessa at Do you mind if I knit
Katy at I'm a ginger monkey
Rowan at Clang Clang
Sheila at Tea and Toast
Val at Dotty cookie
Cathy at Miss Marzie
Alice C at The Magpie Files
Hummm, I shall have a think. No idea who to tag though ... I may have to cheat ;-)ReplyDelete
Wow, two tags in one day! No one knows apart from my hubby that I blog either - feels kind of weird doesn't it?!ReplyDelete
Brilliant! Thanks for playing along..You were very brave to go camping for so long while pregnant ~ Would love to go to Glacier NP one day! :O)ReplyDelete
I just hopped across from Vanessa's doyoumindifIknit blog to have a peek around and after reading I felt I had to comment...I too have a love of the sea and especially Staithes, isn't it THE most lovely little place to stay?! I have stayed there a few times in a tiny holiday cottage with my family (mostly in foul winter weather I might add) and it is one of my favourite places in the whole world. Glad you enjoyed it, and I do like your blog!
My husband knows that I blog and he makes sure that everyone else does too!ReplyDelete
I will have to rack my brains to think of something interesting to say about myself - it may be a little while...
Such fun reading your list! WOW--serious camping at 5 mos. pregnant, good for you! I love the sea, too...Hope your living by the sea dream comes true ((HUGS))ReplyDelete
Some great links to other people's blogs here, thankyou.ReplyDelete